Tuesday 15 April 2014

The Other Half's time in the kitchen

So, me and the Other Half both enjoy being in the kitchen - I'm more into the puds and baking side of things and he just loves splashing olive oil and soy sauce all over the kitchen walls...really, I'm not always sure if it's worth him treating me to supper if it means me having to clean the kitchen after him! Men ay?

However, last night he decided to cook me a lovely meal - lamb steaks with spicy couscous - and it was lush!




 
 
Apologies for the over exposed photo - I just couldn't wait to dive in!
 
It was a delicious mix of fruits, nuts, harissa paste, mint and chickpeas - and it tasted pretty healthy as well. I think he used this recipe from Good Food - cheap, tasty and not too bad for you either - result. Except that I now end up finding couscous in every corner of the kitchen. How did he manage to get it there...?


No comments:

Post a Comment