Saturday 5 April 2014

Satchel time

Other things that make me happy? Bags. Most women love shoes but my weakness is a good bag and last week I bought myself a brown satchel - one of those old fashioned school ones, with a twist.

I was in House of Fraser browsing (I've only ever been able to afford to buy one dress there, but I love to swoon over the amazing fabrics and beautiful designs) and as I was looking through Oasis, I came across this bag...



And for £30 it is a bit of a bargain. However, as I'm in the process of buying a house (more on that later), it was £30 I didn't have. And after deliberating in front of the mirror, holding it in my hand, putting it on my shoulder, I hugged it and put it back on the shelf.

Off I toddled down the high street and came to the lifesaver when shopping on a budget, good old Primani. And this is what I found.





For £8 - it made my day. It might not be quite as elegant as the Oasis version but I love it - and it's a tiny bit bigger as well, which means that the novel I always have on me will fit perfectly.


There's nothing like finding a good bag, especially if it's this pretty, and under £10!

No comments:

Post a Comment