Monday 28 April 2014

Summer shoes

Hello everyone!

I hope you all had a lovely weekend, shame it's Monday already ay?

I had a wonderful time at my friend's wedding, and went for the strapless black and white number in the end, even though I quickly found out that it was a little too big. Dancing in a strapless dress that doesn't quite fit isn't the easiest thing to do!

I also had the chance to pop to the shops and came across these little beauties...that were way comfier than my wedding heels.



 
 
 
Nothing particularly special but they do look cute with leggings and jeans - especially now that summer is on its way - 16C tomorrow - woo! Little things...
 
 


 
 
 
I can't wait for summer when I can wear shorts or cute skirts with these. The Other Half always moans that I have inappropriate footwear - he can't really complain about these, can he?
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment