Tuesday 8 April 2014

Beautiful pastels this spring

A few weeks ago I realised that my wardrobe had become very boring and ever so slighlty dark - full of blacks and greys - not good for the beginning of this beautiful spring we're having. 

However, with red hair, I have to be careful of colourful tops and so it can sometimes be a bit of a challenge to find a pretty top which also goes with my wavy red locks.

However, I managed to come across this beauty:





I found this cardi at a bargain price of £18 at Peacocks, and the mannequins also did their job as I teamed it with the suggested turquoise cami:




And voila - a pretty yet simple outfit, paired with skinny jeans and beige pumps - ideal for spring. It's embarrassing how may times I've worn the ensemble already...

No comments:

Post a Comment