Monday 14 April 2014

Pretty plates

Happy Monday everyone - hope you all had a good weekend? 4 day week this week - yay!

I had a wonderful weekend of baking (I'll post about some lemon and raspberry cakes this week) - reading in the garden, eating curry and having brunch with friends - I didn't quite manage the breakfast, lunch and supper out as mentioned on Friday - ah well!

I was pretty good with my spending as well (which is very unlike me!) but I did buy a plate. Yep, you heard. A plate.

So, normally when I go shopping, I come home with a cute top or a cool bag. But occasionally, or actually quite often recently, I come home with a beautiful plate. Yep, I'm a little obsessed with different plates, and my collection is growing.

This is my most recent find (minus the chocolate biscuits I'm afraid!):






Isn't it pretty? Can't you just see yourself eating your toast before work and looking at these cute little birds? Or is that just me?

As different as it might be, I like it. Even though the Other Half does think I'm a bit weird for bringing home random plates.

If you love the plate as much as I do, have a look at Tiger Stores - my new favourite place. They are a website but not a webshop, so hopefully you have a local shop. If you're ever stuck for a gift, this is the place to go. Or even if you just fancy buying a yellow teapot or a rabbit memo holder, you know, as you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment