Monday 7 April 2014

Origami

I love crafts and always have something on the go. Unfortunately I also get bored very easily so I have a few unfinished projects around the house. But, this also means that I tend to try all sorts of things, which I hope to share on this blog.

The other day my little cousin showed me an origami crane he'd made at school and I was super impressed. So, as I do these days - YouTube was my friend. And this was the result of my very first go. I have to say, I'm pretty impressed.






Now, I'm not saying that this crane is a particularly difficult one to master, but the sense of achievement after completing it was great and I now plan on making a few more and sending them out with my Easter cards - sod the chocolate eggs this year - it's paper birds all the way. Well, maybe not for the kids, they'd probably hate me for it. It's either chocolate or a PS3 game these days.

Anyway, if you fancy having a go, check out Tavin’s Origami Instructions - I tried a few but he seemed to have be the clearest. So, if you have a spare five minutes...or maybe ten for your first go...then check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment