Tuesday 22 April 2014

Custard and White Chocolate Cookies

Ready for some more baking peeps?

I had a bad day in work and so decided that cookies would solve all my problems. And you know what? They did. Well, more or less, I still have too many things to do and am still waiting for the survey to be completed on our new house (Ooh, I should have a post on this shouldn’t I?) but for half an hour I was pretty damn happy.

Ah, the little things in life.

So I trawled through the Good Food website (can you tell by now that this is my go-to website for recipes?) and, ignoring all nutritional information, came across Custard and White Chocolate Cookies – well, I wasn’t going to say no to them now was I? Especially as the description was “A chocolate chip cookie and custard cream in one - super-simple and they'll keep in the biscuit tin for a fortnight” – ha, really? They won’t last more than a few hours in our house!

And this is why...




They’re super simple to make and don’t need many ingredients, although I might put a few extra chunks of chocolate in the mix next time.

And the result? Really delicious custard cream type cookies, as promised. The best cookies I’ve made in a while. Shame I’ve scoffed most of them.






Anyone have any cookie recipes they’d like to share?


No comments:

Post a Comment