Tuesday 27 May 2014

My birthday outfit

So, as I mentioned, this week I'm on the lookout for a pretty dress and some nice new heels for my birthday next month. And as I'm off this week, I thought I'd do some online browsing, as well as pop to the high street.

I tried this dress a few weeks ago in House of Fraser but didn't have an event in mind at the time. Now that I have a posh party which happens to be on my birthday, this would do nicely.





I've also seen this dress on a friend at a recent wedding - she looked stunning in it. I'm not sure how I'll look, but I reckon it's worth a go.




And to go with these beautiful dresses, I'm going to need some new heels. I'm not a big heels girl, but I think this party requires them. Maybe something in nude to keep me going throughout the summer? And nothing that's too high, I already fall over in regular heels! Maybe something like this:




Or this?




Hmm. I love clothes but I'm not so great at shopping - I need some more patience I think.

Wish me luck on my shopping trip this week!



No comments:

Post a Comment