Wednesday 21 May 2014

Coconut & Cream

I was in Home Bargains over the weekend - you know, popping in to get washing up liquid and toilet roll but coming out with cupcake decorations and an array of body products. I'm sure I'm not the only one who does this. I call it the "Ikea candle effect" - browsing around Ikea and always ending up buying a candle, or two.

However, I thought I'd share a lovely treat I found, for 69p, with you.



 


I'm not saying that this will leave your skin silky smooth and that you never need to pay the higher prices for products in Superdrug or Boots again, but I'll tell you what I like about it.

It smells exactly like suncream. I know, maybe not everyone gets this, but I hope a few of you do! This smell makes me smile and reminds me of long summer days or holidays on the beach.

So, I've left this little tube of sunny times on my desk at work. And when I'm getting stressed out or annoyed, I rub a bit into my hands, and enjoy.

Anyone else have any weird and wonderful ways of feeling happier at work?



Photo from Bath and Body Shop


No comments:

Post a Comment