Friday 2 May 2014

Happy Friday!

So who wants a picture of a cute monkey?





Happy Friday everyone - and enjoy the long bank holiday weekend - woo!

I'm having a lazy evening in whilst the Other Half is out tonight at a work do in his tuxedo - rather him than me - and I'm planning on indulging in a chinese takeaway, a bottle of wine and a big bar of chocolate whilst watching Gossip Girl and a good old chick flick.

Then, tomorrow I have a 50's themed hen do in my blue and white polka dot dress, watching Happy Days at the local theatre, enjoying a 3 course Italian meal and then some karaoke - should be good!

Sunday is my best friends' birthday so there will probably be some more eating and drinking, before taking Monday to recover...and maybe exercise. Maybe.

I hope you have some amazing plans! Have a good one!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment