Friday 23 May 2014

A week off

A week off! Woo! can you tell I'm excited?

I haven't really had anytime off since Christmas so I'm super excited to be finishing early today and enjoying a whole week off.

I'm off to North Wales this weekend as it's my mum's 50th birthday - so a lovely 4 hour drive with the Other Half behaving like a bored child this afternoon and then a whole weekend of eating, drinking and celebrating - it should be fun! Oh, and I've also made her a cake - I hope she likes it!



 
 

We're also planning on a day in London next Wednesday - mooching about in Tate Gallery and the Natural History Museum along with a nice lunch and a couple of glasses of wine - all in one day so it'll be a knackering day, but I'm sure it'll be fun. We're trying out the Megabus cheap fares - £10 return - waaay cheaper than the train fare.



 

Otherwise, I'm looking forward to days of reading at the local cafe, doing all sorts of crafts (which I hope to share with you here), doing some dress shopping for my birthday next month, and possibly buying myself a nice big bunch of tulips, just because.




 




 


I hope all you lovely people have some amazing plans for the Bank Holiday Weekend - enjoy...and wish me luck on my 4 hour car journey today! ;-)



Photos:

Coffee shop
Tulips
Dress shopping
Monet painting


No comments:

Post a Comment