Tuesday 6 May 2014

Davina McCall

Last year I somehow put on around a stone in weight - ha, who am I kidding - I know how - waaaay too much chocolate! It didn't bother me to begin with but when it came to the summer months and my usual dresses didn't fit - then it became a problem.

So, my mum had recently been on the Weight Watchers diet and was really successful, losing around a stone and a half - go mum! So, I decided to give it a go.

Now, I don't normally try diets but this one was so good - not easy, but doable with a bit of effort.

However, I love my food - I love takeaways, I love baking and I love eating out - not a good combo for losing weight. So, exercise was a huge help, and I found that Davina McCall's Dvds were the best.




You really do feel like you're working out with a friend as it's not really taken all that seriously and even though you sweat and go all red (which is the whole point), it's not too much hard work. And by now, it's become part of my routine, and a great stress buster!

I managed to lose a stone and a half....and put half a stone back on! But, I've never stopped with the exercise. I used to laugh at people who did exercises every day, went jogging and cycling....and now I'm one of those annoying people! Well, not that annoying I hope - a few aerobics sessions with good old Davina, a jog every week (ahem, maybe two weeks!) and cycling to work...when it's sunny...which isn't very often. So, see, I'm not too annoying.

But if anyone out there needs a recommendation for a great aerobics DVD, I highly recommend this one. 


No comments:

Post a Comment