Thursday 3 July 2014

Navy summer moccasins

Navy seems to be my colour this summer. From dark navy jeans that go with everything, to the summery top I blogged about last week, and then to these navy beauties.
 


I seem to be wearing them everyday at the moment - on weekdays for work and on the weekend. And the best bit? They were only £14.99 at one of my favourite shoe shops at the moment - Deichmann.

I bought a couple of pairs last year - a pair in pink and a pair in beige. I loved them so much and wore them practically every day, so that I had to go back to buy another pink pair (the others were worn out) and the navy ones.

They're simple yet stylish and I'm yet to find an outfit they don't go with - I've worn them with shorts, skirts and jeans.

My first pink pair and the beige pair are now beyond repair, but they lasted so well.

I'd highly recommend these little beauties for the summer. Anyone else have their favourite shoes for the year?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment