Friday 18 July 2014

Friday



 


I am so glad it's Friday. It's been another busy one full of doctor appointments, busy office days and stressful trying-to-buying-a-new-house phonecalls and emails.

I haven't got much planned for this weekend. I'm having my hair cut tomorrow - just a trim - and then possibly a date night with the Other Half tomorrow night. He doesn't know yet.

I quite fancy going to watch Boyhood. I've heard great things about it, and personally, when anything gets over a 7 on IMDb, I'll give it a go, but a 9, and I'm sold.



 


And then maybe some food - either an Italian and a bottle of wine, or the local curry house with some beers. We've learnt from experience, that if we're planning going to the cinema, food always comes aftwerards, or we don't tend to get to the cinema...

Have you lovely people got any plans? Or any recommendations for other films for the wet weekend ahead?

 
Photo from Art-Canyon
Video from YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment