Thursday 9 October 2014

The experiment continues

I recently started an experiment to watch less television.

Last week, I managed to get my usual 25-30 hours down to 17 hours and my next goal was 12 hours.

I managed an impressive 11 hours. However, I don't feel all that happy with this.

I had family over for 3 days and I watched no television whatsoever, while they were here which means, I watched 11 hours in 4 days. I blame The Walking Dead.









I have to admit, I'm a little obsessed. I watched the first season a few years ago and then spotted the second and third series on Sky Box Sets this year. Last weekend, the fourth series was added and the Other Half and I have already made our way through a decent amount of episodes.




Ah well. I've enjoyed them - that's the main thing.


I tuned in to the Bakeoff final last night, but otherwise I'm going to make a real effort to read or do something besides watch television - I'll feel better for it. Zombie killing action can wait until the weekend.

Anyone else tried the no television - ahem, less television, experiment?

Picture from ZanyBao

No comments:

Post a Comment