Wednesday 15 October 2014

A yellow cushion

A yellow cushion. Thats' all I really want. And I can't bloody find one.

Admittedly, I'm very picky. But there seems to be a lack of yellow cushions on the market. Granted, I could click a few buttons and get one delivered to my door by tomorrow morning, but with things like curtains, cushions and duvet covers, I like to get a feel for them before I buy them. But I'm running out of options.

Our new bedroom is basically grey and white, with a hint of yellow in the curtains, and I managed to find a gorgeous yellow chunky knit throw (which was £30 when I bought it - damn it!) to put at the end of the bed. But it needs more. A yellow cushion.

I've been to Ikea, Dunelm, Range, Matalan, Wilkinson's, Sainsbury's and Tesco - most of the big shops I have locally. My next step will be the dreaded busy high street. I can't say I'm looking forward to it.

Ah well, to give you an idea, this is the sort of thing I'm looking for. No wool effect one as it would be too "matchy-matchy" with the throw, no huge patterns as it wouldn't go with the flowery bedding and no words or writing...it's just not my thing! Really, I'm not that fussy...

If you find something, anything similar - pleeease let me know!










Photos:

Houzz
Etsy
Etsy



No comments:

Post a Comment