Friday 23 January 2015

The joys of Paperchase

Oh how I love Paperchase and The Works.

I know, how incredibly sad? As a 27 year old, surely I should be excited by the idea of going shopping for shoes at John Lewis or a pretty dress at Debenhams, but nope. The other day I went shopping and spent hours (really!) at Paperchase and The Works.

So, Paperchase is my all time favourite, but sometimes I just can't justify the price - and that's where The Works comes in handy.


As you can see, quite a few things have a "£1" or "Buy 3 for £5" sticker on them.










I could easily spend a fortune in Paperchase, on things I really don't need. Here are a few things I love but haven't bought...yet.







Birds on Wire notebook



Dreamscape Snack Set




Indigo Dreams Ceramic Teacup






Bison with Feather Headdress Card











Crayon Yellow Ball Point Pen




















I don't need any of these, but I do love them all the same. And as I gave them my email address in the shop the other day, I get 15% off my next purchase. Hmm, what to buy?


Have a great weekend everyone!





No comments:

Post a Comment