Wednesday 18 June 2014

My latest purchase

I thought I'd share with you my latest purchase - a great little find in a great little shop, if you can call it that.

Imagine walking into your Nan's living room, except that your Nan also likes retro video games and punk records - this is Cardiff Fashion Quarter.






Possibly, not the most appealing photograph, but you get the idea.

They sell everything from furniture to decorations, CDs to VHS, clothes to stuffed animals and everything in between - you need patience to trawl through everything, but that's all part of the fun.

And over the weekend, my trawling paid off as I came across some Russian Dolls - I was delighted! I've been looking for some for a few months now, and even though they're readily available online, 1) they're too expensive and 2) they look 'too new'. And so, when I found this delightful set (which is surprisingly similar to a set I had, and lost, as a child) - I was a very happy girl.







 So, have you found any treasure recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment