Friday 6 June 2014

An update on the birthday outfit

So ladies, I've been going back and forth and round and round trying to find the perfect birthday outfit. And after buying a few other things I needed (ahem!), I've found the dress. This pretty little number from Oasis.




It's slightly darker than I'd planned but it fits perfectly with a lovely kick to the actual skirt and my favourite cap sleeves.

And if you all remember, I'd originally thought of buying nude heels to go with my new dress. However, due to some unexpected costs while trying to buy our new house, I think it'll have to be just the dress for now...and maybe a few accessories.

As I now plan on wearing my trustworthy black heels, I thought some chunky black jewellery might work well. This bracelet could work.


I'm still on the lookout for some earrings and possibly a bag...don't tell the Other Half!


No comments:

Post a Comment