Wednesday 13 January 2016

Bibs!

Like most mums-to-be, before the arrival of our Little One, I looked at all the pretty babygros, the cute little cardigans and gorgeous miniature leggings. But no-one told me that even if I did buy all these beautiful clothes for my Baby Girl, no-one would actually see them.

Most newborns feed every 2-4 hours, and therefore, the potential for any spitting up/posseting/full on projectile vomiting is extremely high. And so, in order to save that gorgeous cardigan your Little One is wearing, you put a bib on her. A big bib.

And so no-one sees her cute outfit. Boo!




It's a shame then, that no-one sells beautiful, practical bibs.

We were given a lot of bibs as gifts, but they're either very pretty but too small to catch any sick/dribble, or very practical (i.e. large and of the pullover variety (have you ever tried taking a bib off a baby when she's asleep, only to find that it closes with velcro - every mother's worst nightmare!)).

After a bit of googling, the only pretty-ish and practical bibs I could find were DIY (I can't sew!)...









...or only sold in Australia.

So, if anyone knows where I can find beautiful bibs, please do let me know! I'm tired of hiding my Little One's pretty outfits, or winging it without a bib and finding her covered in God knows what!




Pink bib
Yellow bib
Heart bibs


No comments:

Post a Comment