Tuesday 4 November 2014

Hudl2

So, I've been looking to buy a tablet or a small laptop for a while. The Other Half spends most of his evenings on our only laptop, so I never really get a chance to browse for much longer than 10 mimutes at a time.

And so, today I bought Tesco's Hudl2 and I couldn't be happier.

I'm far from being tech-savvy. I have a ridiculously old mobile phone, I have no idea how to use Snapchat and I've only just discovered Instagram. See, definitely not tech-savvy. And to top it all off? My mum recommended the Hudl2. God I feel old.

Aaanyway, I love my little pink Hudl. It looks good, it's light and does everything I need it to do. I read several reviews which said it's a great little tablet and that you can't get much better for the price - I was sold...especially as I am a bit of a coupon expert.




The Hudl2 retails for £129. I paid £20. I was so damn impressed with myself.

Ok, I did have a £50 gift voucher from my dad, but I still managed to get an impressive £59 pound off-get in! 

I normally spend my Clubcard vouchers as soon as I get them, but this year, after moving house twice (ugh!) I forgot to change my Clubcard address. And so, my landlord stole my vouchers! I know, how ridiculous is that? But, after a very nice phonecall with Tesco customer services, I was told I'd receive all my vouchers, even the stolen ones, in November, a whopping £25 in total. Woo!

I then went on to 'boost' these vouchers - between now and December 14, Tesco will double the value of all your vouchers, so I actually had £50 to spend. And then I basically threw all my other vouchers (£2 off when you spend £20 etc.) at the poor cashier. Boom - Hudl2 for £20.

Eat your heart out Martin Lewis.

Now I'm off to play with a virtual dog, after checking on my virtual city. Money well spent.


Photo from SavvyAnnie


No comments:

Post a Comment