Monday 24 November 2014

Christmas is on its way

Yay - Christmas is only a few weeks away. And this year, the Other Half and I have a cosy little home to celebrate in, instead of a cold and damp rental - woo!

Last week, Cardiff switched on its Christmas lights - one of my favourite times of year. I finished work, walked into town (it was a perfect cold and dry day), marvelled at the beautiful lights, browsed the array of cute stalls and had some roasted nuts while watching the various street performances.



















I've also just started wrapping my gifts as I need to head home to north Wales on the first weekend in December and I'm getting mega excited. The Other Half doesn't quite seem to share my level of enthusiasm, yet.


Only a month to go...



No comments:

Post a Comment