Friday 26 June 2015

My favourite blogs

What really got me started with writing my own blog, was the sheer amount of good blogs already out there. And I'm constantly finding more. The list is growing and growing, and I'm doing less and less work. Ahem, even though I only read them in my lunch hour, of course.

So, here's a round up of a few of my favourites:


Florence Finds is a blog by new mum Rebecca. She talks about her beautiful baby girl, Bea, her home renovation projects and her capsule wardrobe.






A Cup of Jo is written by full time blogger Joanna Goddard who is a mum to two gorgeous and funny little boys. She blogs about everything and anything - easy supper recipes, fashion trends, cool NY apartments, and everything in between. She also posts very regularly, at least a couple of posts a day.






Seeds and Stitches is the combined effort of mums Davina and Hannah, two crafty and ethically minded women who blog about magazine shoots, craft events and family life in general.






A Baby on Board is a new find for me. Being pregnant meant that I couldn't resist googling popular pregnancy new mum blogs, and this came out top. And it's easy to see why. Gill, a mum of two, writes beautifully and funnily about the ups and downs of life. A definite favourite.






Have you got any blogs you'd recommend? I'm sure I could find time to read them...



No comments:

Post a Comment