Monday 1 December 2014

Dear Santa...

Dear Santa,

For a few years now I haven't really made a list of things I want for Christmas. I put all my efforts into getting everyone around me nice things, and then I leave it too late to find any nice things for myself.

This year will be different.

This year, I would love if any of these were under the tree...


Neal's Yard Remedies - anything that smells of Wild Rose.





A really good novel. As good as this one, but not as big and heavy.





Candles - any kind will do, I go through a million of them.





A good quality pillow. Wow, I'm getting so old.





A Niki Pilkington print, especially this one.





Some Schoko Bons - I've already eaten too many, but I do looove them.





A perfume I haven't tried before.







Now, I'm not saying the Other Half can afford all these (£200 for a pillow!), but it's nice to dream ay? :)

What are you lovely ladies hoping to see under your tree this year?







No comments:

Post a Comment